Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I want to pluck my brows

Hello everyone,
So sorry about the dead silence for the past weeks.

For those at work, you'll know how terribly hectic everything has been ever since the weekend revamp. To make matters worse, I was down with hives - bad allergy that resulted in a nasty rash all over my body and face. Because it affected my throat and airways, was asked to go to A&E by an overly paranoid GP.

Agh. And the dear spouse had a week's holiday from work - what could be worse, really? Which meant, on top of juggling work, kid, hives, housework and my unplucked brows, I had another "kid" to handle.

But I don't think I should whine too much. A lot of other people have it worse - like the poor old office cleaning auntie who limps a little when she pushes a trolley full of (some of my) rubbish. So there, I shall try to be thankful and happy. And promise to update newer stuff - there's quite a lot - after I finally neaten the unruly bush above my eyes.

Stay healthy :)

No comments: